Tuesday, July 18

Back to School - Birthdays

 One of the things I do before school starts is set up my birthday chart.

I like to get this ready ahead of time because  I lose track of time once the school year starts and I don't want to forget anyone!

Grab the FREE Happy Birthday chart here.  

I laminate it and use dry erase markers so I can modify it when I get a new student or one leaves.  Use the chart to decorate a bulletin board, hallway, door etc.

I also make individual birthday pencils.  I like to leave these on student's desks so everyone knows it's their birthday.  If a birthday happens on a weekend, holiday or break, I hand it out the day before so they know we'll be thinking of them!  Grab a FREE set here*You could also attach these to a lollipop, pixie stick or crazy straw.

My students love these, I hope yours do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment